Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Fun

My good friends Sarah and Joy and myself took our brood of little ones to a local pumpkin patch last week. It was actually pretty cool out (for Texas) and felt very Fall-ish which, if you know me well, you know made me very happy. I also got to dress Shep in his first sweater which also made me very happy. He looked pretty darn handsome as you can see for yourself in the pictures below.

Shep planting a big wet one on mom. Joy was careful not to get my shoulders in this picture due to the fact that they were covered in slober, snot, and who knows what else. Oh, the joys of motherhood:)
Such a big sweet smile!


I love this one of Reid and Shepherd smiling together. I know this sounds a little sappy, but I hope they will grow to treasure this picture as a glimpse of the beginning of a life-long frienship.
(Of course, well before that happens there will be a lot of Shep rolling his eyes at me when I tell him he will treasure this picture when he grows up).

Reid is making his not-so-subtle move on baby Eliza. Well played, Reid.

This is about the best we could do with all of them together. Shep only looks slightly confused in this one, which is better than bewildered and downright angry as in many of the others shots.

Thought I'd leave you all with my favorite shot. Is it possible for this kid to be any cuter? I mean, seriously! I don't think so.

3 comments:

Chad & Amber said...

Dave and Maggie,

Shep is so stinkin cute! I love the pumpkin pictures! I can't believe how much he is changing! Wish I could get my hands on that sweet little boy! Are you planning a trip to Florida for the holidays?

Continuing to pray for your family!

Maggie Ainsworth said...

Thanks Amber. We aren't sure yet when we'll be in Keystone at Christmastime, but we will be sure to let you know!

Alice said...

beautiful little fellow! you guys did great!