Sunday, May 31, 2009

Introducing: Shepherd Thomas Ainsworth


Well, it's been 6 weeks since Shepherd was born, so I guess it's about time I updated the blog. Too much has happened in the last 6 weeks to write it all here, so I'll attempt to tell it through pictures.


At the hospital...

Prepping for the C-section.

Shepherd's first moments.

First family photo.

Shepherd Thomas Ainsworth. So handsome!


Leaving the hospital.


The proud daddy driving his son home for the first time.


At home...

Shepherd after his first bath.

Shepherd meets his Nanna.

Hanging out at home with mom.


Dad's new favorite activity - reading with a baby on his chest.


Meeting Grandma and Grandpa Ainsworth.


Daddy took this picture while hanging out in the bed with Shep. Look at that sweet face!


I'll do my best to keep the pictures coming. Stay tuned for pictures of the first smiles!



2 comments:

Florida Girl said...

I love him already Maggie and I hope you'll call me for photos if he comes anywhere near me.

Your blog has been on my links so we have all been stalking your posts for awhile. . . we loved his photos with the photographer a few weeks ago.

No pressure but we can't wait to see more and more . . . :o)

Jeannie said...

Congratulations, David and Maggie!!! We're so happy for you! Shep is absolutely precious and so blessed to have such special parents!!! I hope he will make his first trip to Florida before too long!! :) We all can't wait to meet him and love on him! Love you all, Jeannie Peoples